K2 The mountain of the mountains
Reporting time : 04:30 & breakfast will be served at the same
Daprure at 05:00 hours
Day 1, Drive to Chilas passing Abbottabad ,Manshera, Thakot and Besham Where Lunch will be served and continue drive to Chilas for Over night Stay (L & D)
Day 2,Drive to Skardu ( 2,300 m ): It is very fascinating drive along the Roaring River Indus. overnight in hotel (( B,L,D)
Day 3, Askolie (3,300 m ): Camp, jeep drive. It takes about Five to six hours to drive from Skardu to Askoli over night in camp ( B,L,D)
Day 4, Jula (3,200 m ): Trek begins. The walk from Askoli to Jula is on an simple gentle plain and can be done in 6 to 8 hours. We cross the snout of the Biafo Glacier on the way. ( B,L,D)
Day 5, Bardumal (3,350 m ):Trek, river crossing. We follow the Braldu and the Biaho rivers to a river’s edge campsite. Depending upon the time it takes for the crossing, the walk can take 5 hours. ( B,L,D)
Day 6, Paiyu (3,450 m ): Camp, trek. This takes about 4 hours of walking and will give us our first sight of the mighty Baltoro Glacier and the Trango Tower and Cathedrals Group. Paiyu is the last campsite before the Baltoro... ( B,L,D)
Day 7, Khoburse (3,939 m ): Camp, trek on Baltoro Glacier. Six to eight hours of walking. A tough day as we climb on the rocky moraines of the Baltoro, the sight of Baltoro pinnacles and Paiyu Peak is amazing ( B,L,D)
Day 8, , Urdukas (4,050 m ): Camp, Baltoro Glacier. A short 4 hour plus walk on the rocky moraines We will cross couple of icy side glaciers on the way and may have our first sight of Broad Peak and the Gasherbrums. The historical campsite is located on a grassy slope high above the Baltoro and commands one of the most intense mountain views in this world. ( B,L,D)
Day 9, Goro II (4,300 m 14,100 ft): Camp, Baltoro Glacier. This is a tough day’s walk on the undulating Baltoro.. It takes about 8 hours to get to Goro II.Gasherbrum 4 right in front of us. Goro is a cold campsite! ( B,L,D)
Day 10, Concordia (4,650 m 14,925 ft): Camp, Baltoro Glacier. An easy 6 hour walk. As we enter the Throne Room of the Mountain Gods and see K2 emerging on our left, we feel that we have arrived at a very special place on the earth. For many, it is lifelong goal A place of superlatives and without any parallels! ( B,L,D)
Day 11, Concordia (4,650 m 14,925): Camp, rest, explore base camps. You can just sit and watch K2 all day long with hot tea Or you can go on a long whole day tiring trip to K2 Base Camp (5,200 m.); or go the other way towards the Gasherbrum peaks. ( B,L,D)
Day 12: Reserve day at concordia (incase of cloudy weather)
Day 13, Goro I (4,200 m 14,100 ft): Camp, Baltoro Glacier. Return to Goro camp site. ( B,L,D)
Day 14 Return to Khoburste ( B,L,D)
Day 15, Paiyu (3,450 m 12,025 ft): Camp, trek. We return to Paiyu camp site ( B,L,D)
Day 16 Julla (3,200 m 11,650 ft): Camp, trek. We stop at Julla which is the place of crossing the Domurdo River. We do not stop at Bardumal on the way down. ( B,L,D)
Day 17 Askoli (3,300 m 10,820 ft): Camp, trek. We return to the Askoli! ( B,L,D)
Day 18, Skardu ( 2,300 m 8,200 ft): Hotel, jeep drive. We return to have a hot shower and a comfortable bed!
Day 19 Drive To Islamabad Chilas ( B,L,D)
Day 20 Drive back to Islamabad via babausar pass
Package price : Rs. 117000/- head on sharing basis
• Accommodation on sharing basis.
• All meals staying in hotels and during trekking.
• Air conditioned transport for Islamabad to Skardu to Islamabad 4x4 wheel drive (Jeeps) for Skardu to Askoli .
• All kind of kitchen equipment including kitchen, mess and toilet tents along with tables and stools.
• Personal baggage up to 20kg during trek.
• Sleeping bags ,member tents (sharing basis ) Safety rope.
• Tour guide who has Affluent Experience of the area.
Terms & Conditions:
• Advance 15% payment to be made as tour confirmation.
• Advance 100% payment to be made minimum 30 days before tour start.
• Hotels may be changed, however any change will be on equivalent basis.
• Itinerary is subject to change due to weather or other forced majeure situations the tour guide decision will be final .
• The company will not be liable for any damage caused by forced majeure situations.
Bank Account Details
Standard Chartered Bank
Account Title = SAIYAH
Account Number= 08-4011821-02
Branch= I-8 Markaz Islamabad
Cancellation & Refund Policy:
• 10 % cancellation charges if tour is cancelled within 25 days before the tour schedule.
• There will be 50% cancellation charges if tour is cancelled within 15 days of tour starting date.
• 100% cancellation with in 07 days of tour starting date or such a justified reason which is acceptable to the company.